This is the personal website of Hiroki Higashiyama,
who study the morphological evolution of vertebrates.
- 2023-08-22 New publication: Mizukami et al., 2023. eLife. Origin of Coronary artery.
- 2023-04-06. New publication: Chi et al., 2023. Journal of Veterinary Medical Science. Ear anatomy of the fruit bat.
- 2023-03-29. My award-winning article was published in SESJ News. (in Japanese)
- 2023-03-24. New publication: Muramatsu et al., 2023. The Anatomical Record. The gross anatomy of hagfish.
- 2023-03-01. Presentation at Gordon Research Conference: Neural Crest and Cranial Placodes (Italy).
- 2022-12-13. New preprint; Muramatsu et al., 2022. bioRxiv. Gross anatomy of hagfish.
- 2022-12-03. MBSJ2022 Science Pitch Award (PROFILE)
- 2022-09-12. New preprint: Mizukami et al., 2022. bioRxiv. The evolution of coronary arteries.
- 2022-08-26. New publication: Higashiyama et al., 2022. Evolution & Development. See PUBLICATION.
- 2022-08-18. Added a new presentation at the annual meeting of Society of Evolutionary Studies, Japan.
- 2022-06-24. New contributed preprint paper (Iwase et al., 2022. bioRxiv) was added in the PUBLICATIONS.
- 2022-06-24. I won the Young Scientist Initiative Award, SESJ (Society of Evolutionary Studies, Japan) (PROFILE)
- 2022-04-02. English page has released.
- 2022-03-15. Started the website.